Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2015, 08:03 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
Fine? He hardly sounded fine... and despite him saying that he would rather be alone to think of her he sounded so sad, like company was what he needed more. A mate who up and left him... it sounded hard. The female would hesitate, listening as he again began to speak, apologizing. She would dip her head, her teal-green eyes would shine with sympathy, and rather than walk away, as she probably should have, the soft hearted healer would speak softly. "I can understand your pain. When I first came to Alacritia it was full of ups and downs as well. I was force to have children... I had an accident and was separated from my children, my friends. I lost another set of friends I thought I was going to be with until I grew old. If there was one thing I've learned is that life is not easy... but you must take the company, the kindness that is offered when it comes. If you neglect to do so you'll be alone... lost in this world and wandering like a wraith forever."

Ellis would tilt her head slightly to the side, trying to offer a smile. "No one really wants to ever be alone... why don't you come for a walk with me? Getting your mind off your troubles, rather than dwelling on them, is sure to be more help."

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea