Ellis

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2015, 08:52 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
It became all the more understandable why the loss of his mate devastated him so. They had coupled, planning to have children, yet his lover had miscarried and in the end he was left alone. It reminded her some of Othello’s birth, and the multicolored fae would give a small shudder. She didn’t want to think so negatively... No. She would find her friend again, and they would move on. They would find some way to pick up and move on.

Ellis would begin to walk with the stranger, a male whom she just met, yet she felt she wanted to help. That was the role of a healer, a helper, to give aid and fix the hurts of other. Even emotional ones, though they were far harder to manage. She would breathe in, pausing as he tried to fish, though it would be unsuccessfully caught. She would try to give a reassuring smile, sitting on the dry area of land.

“Sometimes you lose them.” She said, refering to the fish. “The important thing, like most aspects in life, is to keep trying. To never give up, even when you fail. It will get better, even if it’s hard for a long period of time.” The healer would breathe out, giving a gentle smile. “Take a deep breath, calm yourself, and try again.”

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea