Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Sorry this took so long, omg ;__;

The other male would note their common interests, and Nagendra would smile. It was indeed very nice to find someone who liked the sort of things he did. Aki would then ask a little more about his intentions with the packs. ”Oh, perhaps. Merely a thought, really. I think I’d like to see what they’re like here, although I can’t say I’m looking for anyplace permanent,” he explained. He didn’t plan on finding a true home, so much as he did sightseeing and having a little taste of everything. Aki would explain his aversion to the pack lands. ”Ah, yes,” Nagendra would shrug slightly with a smile, ”I haven’t actually visited any yet; I’m not quite sure how welcoming they all are.” He hoped to make a few more acquaintances wandering, and that they might be able to inform him.

Aki’s last words caught his attention though, and his head perked up a little, his smile slight but warm. ”Oh?” He wasn’t completely sure what the big wolf meant by that. Travel together, maybe? He liked that idea, especially since each passing moment made him long to get to know this wolf better. ”Would you… propose we go on a few adventures together?” he asked, somewhat timidly in the suddenly more personal grounds he’d gotten to. ”I would love a travelling companion,” he added, a tad sheepishly.