Large
build
player
02-23-2015, 11:37 PM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

It could be said that Voltage was a little too protective of his siblings. Ever since he had met the stranger on their beach, even if she was really harmless, he had been on his toes. This place wasn't nearly as secure as he thought it was, but it wouldn't take long before their scent bathed this place and strangers would think twice about entering their chosen lands. But for now, Voltage was secretly doing rounds under the guise that he was just wasting some of his bountless energy. He didn't want to worry his family, if they could possibly worry about such a thing, not untill he knew that it was getting safer here for them. Obviously the first few days, weeks, or even months to get all the kinks out. He sighed softly as he trotted along the black sands that made up his home, feeling them warm against his paw pads and yet somehow cool from the ocean breeze. It was at that moment that a very unfamiliare scent filled his nose and he blinked, lifting his head. Eyes grew wide as he saw a large, strange white brute walk close to the dens and peer inside. His heart suddenly beat quickly in his chest, and he quickened his pace, trotting after the man. "Hey!" He called over the distance, lips curling as he stared at the stranger. "Isnt it a little rude to go poking your head in someone else's den?" He said with a growl, his fur raising along his shoulders and the back of his neck. Voltage was not a happy camper with this stranger.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas