Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 02:59 AM
Voltage spent a great deal of his time with his siblings, but some still seemed to slip between the cracks. He loved everyone dearly, and yet some of the quieter siblings seemed to get the short end of the stick. Serefina and Glacier seemed to take all his attention, or even his wise brothers Terrae and Solaris when Voltage felt like having deep philosophical questions. He would bask with the celestial siblings during their respective times, or trade banter with Gale. But it seemed he barely spent any time with Locha. But today he would change that. It had been a few days since the Elementas had settled into his home, and he assumed he had allowed her enough time to feel at home. It was time to start playing! He hoped along the black sands of their unique beach, feeling the cooling sands warm his paws. The sun was beginning to set on the horizon, leaving a warm air to settle around them that barely kept the cool coming night out. They would swim, he decided, or at least discuss the water if Locha's injuries were hurting her still. With a soft smile he turned to look at the main den before gazing around their home, trying to spot any sign of the black and white girl in the distance. When he couldn't see her he began splashing in the water, laughing. "Locha~!!" He sang loudly, calling for her without howling. He would get her attention, he would make enough noise to draw her out. "My beloved seamaiden, come out and play with me~!" He danced, the water splashing up along his legs, chest and under belly. The scent of salt was strong in the air, but he didn't mind it. It reminded him of the island they had come from, and it was a comforting scent even if the island held terrible memories. "I want to swim!"

"Burn Baby Burn"