Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-24-2015, 03:44 AM

His brother would respond to the teasing seriously, mentioning that a storm would be of use, but he could live without one and Glacier chuckled softly. “I wish the others could be as 'let live' as you are” he said, only half teasing this time, as his eyes trailed back out to the sea once more. Its endless expanse was so massive, and alien, and it helped make even the Titan seem small, and the worries of the day a tiny blimp on existence, and he found himself relaxing a little then, by the sea and by his stormy brother.

Arcus was asking him also then about ideas for settling in the family, and Glacier was silent a moment, he did that a lot, he always reflected before he spoke and gave his words sparingly. “Me and Voltage are working on that, the tour on our first day helped a little I believe, and me and Voltage have found a cliff for you Third litters to explore. I guess.. the best thing to do is emphasize the good points as much as we can for a while well you all settle down” he said at last, following Arcus's gaze out into the sea.
""