gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Novel had never been particularly interested in the prospect of a mate and family, though she knew very well couples could be happy and stay together their whole lives that was not her experience. The men in her life were always disappointing her, hurting her or leaving her, and in the end Ara was all she ever wanted and needed. Again her mate would tell her of the good that came from leaving her hole, and for a moment she'd fight away the shame that played on her features. She wanted to go, especially now that she didn't need to have any fear. She still felt herself hold back though. Why couldn't she just break through this? What was holding her back so ferociously? Novel would try to cover her emotions with a relieved grin about the weather, she too had missed the warmth and life that summer brought.

Ara's affection would help make the moment pass, and she'd feel at ease again with the touch. Even the words she brought would bring her hope, they did need to go somewhere together. She'd left her mate to enjoy her freedom alone and that was not right. Novel was holding her back, and she felt terrible for it. She'd nod into the dark fur of her neck, yes. She needed to get out. Get some new sights, she needed a place to enjoy her wife and forget about that which plagued her. Spend some time alone. That sounded better than anything she'd said so far, and the eagerness in Novel was apparent by the quick wag of her tail and the thumps it made on the earth behind them. They'd go on a search for her family, just the two of them while their boys were.. hmm.

She didn't trust them by themselves even though they'd reached their first birthday. They were still so innocent of the world and she had no desire to take that from them. A stay in Threar might do them good, being able to socialize with their family would certainly be a nice change of pace or them. "I really like this plan." She'd whisper, nuzzling into Ara's neck. "Be fore we go though," She'd just thought of an amazing idea. "Ara, I've taken you as my mate, and to be my companion for the rest of my life, but.." She didn't know why she was so nervous, they'd already committed themselves to one another. "Ara, will you be wed to me. Will you be my wife and.." She stuttered at this a bit, unsure how it might come out. "You could take my last name.. if you wanted." By the ed of her speech she'd gone a little quiet, but with their intimate moment a strong voice was hardly needed.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]