ardent

Stories of the Past

Taska Takira

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Taska Takira felt the new chill in the air, and knew that things where about to get hard for her and this white girl. And she knew that things would be easier when there where more then one, and frankly Kira would like the company more then the help in hunting, but that is a added plus. She watched the young she wolf as she tilted her head and told her that the stars where her guide, hoping that they would bring her to her siblings, and a good life. That was the saddest part in this whole conversation, this female had let her missing family control her life. This was why Kira was happy to know that her mother was gone, no matter how sad that one line was, for she knew she could never get her back, but this one was hung up at getting them back and will not stop until she does. Kira eyed her, her amber eyes trying to understand her motives. The black girl unstood the need for family, for was she not in this land trying to see if she could find a father she never knew? But she would not stop her life for him, for he made her then left her, like she was a dame who brothers had left her for reasons unknown, but they still left, and it seemed a while back leaving their fragile sister all alone in a world where even the sun can hurt her.

But that is why Taska Takira will stay with her, the world was a hard place for a wolf that was alone, and even more so when you are sensitive to things as this girl said she was to the sun. "That is fine, I travel at night most of the time anyway, and besides hunting is much easier, but I must say, that I am much better at fishing, that was the first hunting lesson from my mother, and let me tell you she was a master at it." Kira got up then, her amber eyes looking out into the land, she knew that it was time to go, for dark was falling quickly and if the two wanted to find a good hunting or fishing ground by the morning they should start now. "You ready to start our adventure together Io?" With that Kira started started to move two the horizon of trees, hoping the Io would fallow her into the world.

[End]

ooc. I thought this was a good ending, if Seren would like a new thread all you need to do is make on‌e =)