Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-24-2015, 02:59 PM

Closing her violet eyes, Zisa sighed as she thought of what to do; maybe she could beg Rune to let her uncle stay in the pack. Her eyes opened quickly as Mingan gave her a friendly nudge, almost shoving her down. The tiny female glanced over at Mingan, quickly regaining her balance and listening to his words, finding the larger male smart in his own way. A small chuckle escaped her jaws, even surprising the female with the sound that broke the short silence. Mingan knew about things that no other pup did, and he was wise beyond his age, to Zisa. She thought of Einarr, who was probably wondering where she was, and would probably wonder who the pup was. And yet, standing up and stretching, Zisa decided that she wouldn't wash the scent off her fur. Let them wonder! She nodded at Mingan, and spoke.

"Thank you, Mingan. Maybe we can meet here sometime, if that's okay with you? I may not manage to escape the den, but I can try." She gave him a small smile, wagging her tail. "My family is probably wondering where I'm at."

Speech