Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 03:27 PM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

"FIIIINA" He called as he hopped along the boiling back sands, pacing quickly infront of the main den and their seperate storm-proof den, searching for his beloved fire sister. They hadn't done anything fun lately, it had all been dramatics, or Voltage being a little too serious. He had gathered a bit too much energy lately and needed to expel it, and the only one that can really get him to the point where he can sleep soundly at night was his beloved fire princess. So he dance, hopped, ran, waiting for her to come out and play. "Serefina~~" He called, laughing happily as he tried to lure her out. Perhaps she wasn't even in the dens! How embarrasing would that be? He grinned brightly as he paused to shake the gathered sand from his furs. He had much to tell her about, all the "friends" he had made (or rather, all the strangers that somehow seemed wary of his very appearance...he'd need to ask her about that). He had to tell her of his adventure to the island and try to talk her into visiting aswell. It was so warm he was sure she would love it, but it involved passing the ocean and he doubted, very much so, that she would wholely decline his invitation. With a happy laugh he bolted forward to push his way into the main den, stepping over anyone in there as he searched for his beloved sister. He would seek out the rest of his siblings later, in due time, but for now only he needed her to help him expel his extra energy.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas