Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 04:27 PM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

There was lots Voltage expected, but having a heavy girl suddenly jump onto his back was not one of them. This seemed to happen a lot, getting surprised by something that he just wasn't expecting, that in that moment, as his large body collaspsed in the sand with a bark of surprise, he decided to start expecting the exact opposite of what he normally did. Surprise clouded his face as he sprawled on the black sands, paws out infront of him as he felt her weight ontop of him, before he suddenly started to laugh. With a playful growl he gathered his paws under his chest and threw himself to the side, to roll him and his sister through the sands if she didn't move to her paws after all. "You're crushing me!!" He said with a loud laugh, moving to nip at her legs, chest, muzzle...whatever was close enough to his jaws. He laughed heavily in his chest as he gathered his paws again to lift himself out of her grip, if she would let him, trying hard to stand up so that he could turn and get playing. But wrestling in the sand counted as play aswell, didn't it? "Where did you even come from??" He asked with a laugh before he paused, blinking and turning his head towards the den he had come out of, and the place that seemed perfect for a wolf to perch. With a tooth grin he looked back at his sister and chuckled. "You're something else." He said with a brilliant grin, his stormy eyes shining as he allowed himself to lose all the stress he had held, losing himself into the play he and Serefina often had together. This was one of the main reason he loved spending his time with the fire princess, she brought out the child in him.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas