Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 07:09 PM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

He laughed as she squealed, continueing to nip at her as she squirmed and they rolled. Certainly a site to behold as the two very adult wolves rolled around like children. It would bring puppies to shame! When she flopped on her back after they untangled he rolled to his belly, his paws flailed out infront of him again. Sand stuck in his fur here and there, and he knew he'd be itchy if he didn't wash it out soon. He grinned his toothy grin as she glanced up at her previous hiding spot, almost like a child guilty over something. With a shake of his head he would turn to nuzzle at her neck. When she responding to him, he rolled over laughing, pushing his paws against her as she flailed. "Beware of the all powerful Voltage, who turn little fire princess into a turtle!" He said loudly, laughing harder before he flopped to his belly and jumped to his paws, looming over her but avoiding her flailing paws. "Oh no! Its the turtles greatest weakness! Laying on its back" He said with a laugh, pawing at her belly, feigning attempting to roll her over, but rather ensuring that she wouldn't be able to roll from her back. "Quick! I must get it to the water!" He said with a laugh, leaping over her then to lower his head and start pushing against her side with his skull, if she didn't kick him first or keep him away somehow of course.

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas