Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-24-2015, 08:38 PM
He would smile good naturedly as she reguarded him. A flurry of emotion seemed to cross her face, and he merely tilted his head but didn't say a word. Happiness swelled in his chest when she seemed to be comfortable enough around him. There was no fear in her expression, and he felt greateful for that. Yet it almost made him nervous at the confidence she had for one so young and so tiny. Surely there must be a reason for it. He wondered, there must be a reason. Perhaps she was just delusional, but he just continued to smile, his tail swishing behind him as he held his place. Voltage meant no harm to anyone, especially not little ladies like herself. When she spoke his smile grew into a boyish toothy grin. "That's not what I meant at all, little lady. I was just greatful I found a big strong body guard to protect me from the dangers. After all, it's not safe to be alone." He said teasingly, hoping to get on her goodside. For what, he wasn't sure. Perhaps he just wanted to make a friend with the one female he had met lately that wasn't scared of his very presence. He shifted then, glancing around in the shadows again for anyone that would come to defend the girl, because surely she wasn't so alone. He slowly sunk down onto his haunches and smiled to the girl. "I honestly mean no harm, I'm just a bit bored and lonely and was hoping that you would like to help entertain me?" Perhaps he was giving off pedophile vibes, but he really meant no harm! Honestly.

"Talk"