in the spirit world

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
02-24-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2015, 10:11 PM by Mithras.)

Faria seemed startled by his sudden appearance, but it only took her a breath to lean into his story. Exhilaration jolted through his body, and the boy felt grateful in a way he could quite place that he had a friend like this. It was what made Caia and Ria such exceptional companions, they just seemed to build off of one another. Never a dull moment, they never lacked a witty retort or a pick me up when they were in need.

He bounced from foot to foot, seeming to jog in place. "Why aren't you chasing him anymore?" she asked, eyes bright. Mith grinned and spun on his heels. "Because now I know where its wallow is, and I wanted you to come with me!" Duh, it seemed so obvious! He's not gonna go boar hunting on his own, that'd be lame! And he'd tried to find Caia too but she was probably taking a mental health day after those pranks he'd pulled the day before... "So are you coming, or what?" He jounced a pace forwards, trying to urge his friend on.

(Hover over speech text for translation)

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!