gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-24-2015, 09:14 PM
NO CHURCH IN THE WILD

She slammed against him, her own chest bruising slightly at the harsh contact. She growled at him as he pushed his weight into her, digging her hind legs into the ground as she pushed back. But suddenly she was facing the black sand, he had moved away from her and left her tumbling toward. Her front legs flew forward as she caught herself, but not before she felt the tug of her brother biting her scruff. Serefina let out a mighty roar, he said that he was going to throw her into the ocean. Ember eyes grew wide as she shook her head, tail flicking behind her in irritation. She hated getting wet. It always took so long for her to get nice and warm again, and she had been bathing in the sun all day! "Hell no you won't!" She called. As Volt tried to lift her up and toss her towards the water, claiming that the turtle wa going to go into the ocean -- she thought -- and let out another growl. "I never said I was a sea turtle! I'm a land turtle!" But Voltage had a good grip on her, and she knew that he had a good grip on her. But Sere never went down without a fight. Grinning, Serefina slumped, becoming a dead weight in his jaws. He was going to have to let her go if he didn't want to support her whole 124 pounds in his jaws alone. She tried to lift all four paws off the ground to take away anything that might be helping him support her, lifeless in his jaws.

Serefina VS Voltage
First one in water loses.