Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Well, as for the past; the rotation is what I summed it up as. One litter goes at 2 and new batch is born and the rotation continues.

As for the why? Maybe trouble was chasing the parents? Say a powerful Alpha wants one or both parents dead, and that is why they send the pups away when they can fend for themselves. Of the why they keep having pups I have no idea xD

As for the relationships, Astrea was always quiet, never really talking to her older siblings, just keeping to herself and her stars. She hardly remembers Glac and Volt, but they seem familiar, I would say before they got banished Volt and Astrea may have been kinda close but she doesn't really remember. As for Arcus she was never really close to him, cant really say they never talked, but they neither got along or didn't get along. As for the other two triplets Sol is mediator of the three, always watching out for both his sisters, but he is more connected to Seli, who is the most vocal of the sisters. Selini and Astrea have a love hate rivalry? Mostly because she wants Sol all to herself, but in her own way she still looks after the shadow of them both. The sun and the moon are always shadowed by the stars.

I would say, when she is not with Sol and Seli she is at the highest point of the island watching the stars, or napping in the sun.