Caeli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-24-2015, 10:01 PM

When he complimented her she preened. If everyone kept complimenting her like this she was going to get a big head. Astrea sat up taller, at least as tall as she was able, which frankly was not that tall. "Your not the first to say that to me, maybe I might start to believe it." She smiled, a goofy grin now filling her face. She loved thinking of Ten, he was so cute in the fact that he was just as obsessed with stars as she was, maybe more so. She has been back to his cliffs since meeting him and together watched the stars, picking out patterns and the like. It was almost like they where two halves of one whole.

But as he answered her later question her goofiness faded replaced by the seriousness of her thoughts. So She was not the only one wondering? Where they all questioning how and why they feel the way they do? It was odd that two parents who look nothing like them but yet parented them all. Why did they seem to have those powers but not other wolves? How can two normal wolves make such children that are connected to the world around them. They must also be special, but she could not remember, why can she not remember her own parents? And if they where also gifted like their children was it with the powers of the universe? "Does that mean I am more like mom and dad? I mean the stars are the closest thing to the universe that anyone is going to get..." She pondered that for a bit, tilting her head and humming softly. "Why cant I remember them? I can kinda see their outline but nothing more..." She shifted, her mind now racing, she lived with them for two years, you would think that she would be able to remember them.. But she couldn't, it was like the little bit of time that has passed was a lot longer then it was. (Father time, eh?)

She sighed, unable to solve the mystery that she may never be able to figure out.and she settled down, closing her eyes and basking in the energy that she got from the stars. She was content with her life as it was, and frankly she may be happy with it; her newly found siblings and a just met Seerten has tipped the scale.

"speech"