Kuwindwa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-25-2015, 05:12 PM
OOC| If you want me to rewrite this post at all let me know. ^^; I went ahead and had Ku come forward (as you'll read) for the sake of progressing if that makes any sense at all. If it feels powergame-y I will change it and not have her pulling out thorns. xD

The other woman visibly started, her head lifting quickly. Inwardly Kuwindwa cringed; it wasn't her intention to sneak up on the other wolf. She had believed herself to be moving in such a way she might be heard, but clearly the other was rather absorbed... and could Kuwindwa blame her? She suspected if she had been in a similar situation she would have been duly distracted as well.

Only after an exuberant affirmative did Kuwindwa move from her place, and even then she approached with flowing, easy movements that she hoped could not be misconstrued as harmful, even though Kuwindwa herself had been the one to offer aid. While her near look-alike may have been a less wary individual, the former warrior's own guarded nature meant she would act as if any other wolf would be just as suspicious of her as she was of them. Despite this, it was refreshing to have another grown wolf - albeit a younger one - be so friendly and trusting. On the other side of things however, Kuwindwa always wondered how such wolves got by in life putting their faith in strangers. This one was lucky Kuwindwa was not a violently inclined wolf - at least Kuwindwa thought as much.

Given some direction and indication, Kuwindwa stopped perpendicular to Isi: "Be still," she told the other woman - not unkindly - as she stretched toward the stranger, bronze eyes locking on what looked like a rather uncomfortable thorn. "I can see it. Just give me a moment." There was the briefest pause - a hesitation - as Kuwindwa marveled at how easily she'd come within striking distance of a stranger. How long had it been since she'd last spoken to another wolf of her own volition, much less been close enough to brush fur with one? When had she last put herself in a position she might consider vulnerable? If the other woman chose to strike her, Kuwindwa would most certainly be bitten. But the second passed and she stretched her neck so she could reach.

Kuwindwa used her teeth to carefully dislodge the offending thing. If it poked her like it did Isi, Kuwindwa made no sound to indicate as such. Following the other's example, she spit unceremoniously onto the small pile before speaking once again, "I am called Kuwindwa, by the way." It didn't seem right to continue without first introducing herself.

i am . t i t a n i u m .
Plot with Kuwindwa