Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-26-2015, 08:37 AM
He would slowly nod his head, carefully listening to the male. Vereux didn't entirely plan on leaving. He wasn't used to moving around this would only be his second time in an actual home. He was beginning to realize that maybe being sheltered his own life had destroyed his ability to connect with others well. As the male followed the other he was careful only because he felt the relief of finally having someone to help him. There was a sense of welcome here, nervous feelings were mixed with thankfulness. But he wasn't entirely sure, if he was acceptable as a wolf. Was he reliable, maybe not because of the past. He wanted to be, it wasn't his fault he'd been kidnapped and nearly slaughtered, and his punishment was losing the only family he really felt he had compared to the other armadas. Vereux would look up at kassander. He wanted the male to know. If vereux was not truthful how could he expect them to trust him.

"Vereux armada. I only recently escaped being a slave, I came back to try and rejoin my wife and sons, but things didn't turn out that way. My wifes mate didn't let me in so ive been struggling to find a new life." His tail would flick sadly. Green eye centering at the other. "I have every intention of staying after I recover. Im a hunter but willing to learn everything. If youd have me." Vereux was a little broken and bruised on the inside, but he was willing to give himself time to heal.