gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Walk | Talk | Think

Anais's smile grew with a chuckle as Lior offered her own version of the life she hoped her parents were living on the other side, a picture that the older sister could easily see being true as well. Their parents had always been close during their lives, and Bane's passing had taken everything from their mother. Anais was sure if they could have been reunited there, then that was where they were, together just as they had been in life. "I think I like that better," she agreed with a little nod of her head as she continued to peer at the flowers. Mom and Dad deserved their moments of happiness, especially after everything they had been through.

Her little sister surprised her by becoming suddenly serious, thoughtful even, and proceeded to admit to having been considering what the future held for them. It was the first Anais had heard about it, though it should have been too surprising. She might have been caught up in the here and now, jumping between Espirit and Lebrah and caring for herself too, but Lior did not have those same ties keeping her busy. And of them all, she had been the one to lose the most when she had abandoned her training to stay with her family.

A little sigh slipped from her lips as her sister stated her case, each point true and difficult to argue against. They were kind of sitting ducks in that sense, though she knew their brothers were doing their darnedest to keep the Fjord safe for them. Still, it was hard to avoid all of the dangers and only a matter of time before something happened, even a little something. And, more than anything, just as she was helping her adopted son Anais wanted to help her sister. There was a part of her that felt guilty for her own chosen path being so much easier to handle on her own. Hunting was a part of life, something that was picked up by practice, by trial and error. Plants were far too risky to test, and, she assumed, easier to be taught about in a proper lesson by a skilled teacher.

"I'm not sure how the boys will take that," she admitted thoughtfully, reclining back upon her haunches to sit beside her younger sister, "but I would like to see you getting back into your training. I know how much you liked it. And you have a knack for it." It was true; whether by good guessing or instinct, she had been able to help Lebrah in his time of need, had even provided help to their mother when she was in labor. She paused for a moment, considering, then asked gently, "Were you wanting to go back to Ebony?"

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.