ardent

Haunted

Insomnia

gems
size
build
player
06-06-2013, 01:34 AM

Insomnia's muscles relaxed as she reclined a fair distance away from Crusade, her dark eyes lighting gleefully as the pups scaled their mother like their own personal jungle gem. She remembered when her own pups had done as such to her. A lonely pang it her heart that she was fast to smash. I cannot grieve forever. She had wasted far too much of her life on regret, instead she smiled, a soft chortle leaving her mouth. It's too bad you cannot build a moose, it has been awhile since I've had such a delicacy, one of my favorites! of course if we wished to trace my Arkhein days, rattlesnake wasn't too shabby either, if you can avoid the fangs, nasty little buggers they are." She would cheerfully add to the conversation, a laugh on her lips.

Insomnia snorted, throwing her head to the side, dismissing the next comment with a soft, rather undignified snort, regardless of this, a smile would curl her mouth and her traitorous tail would thump the earth a few times. "You know... Insomnia is not the name I was born with. I woke up in the middle of the night on Ciroc's beaches, bruised, bleeding and with absolutely no memory. Not even the smallest of scents. The name was something I coined, because I couldn't get to sleep. I struggled with it for the longest time and it was Elyas that made me see how blind I was. So focused on the past that I couldn't see the future, and like the idiot that I am, I did the same thing after I was separated from him. My initial joining Glaciem, was more selfish than I let on. It was the farthest thing away from the desert. When you asked me to fight that day, I was in a dark place. I had no intention of surviving. It was your... quick thinking, your raw determination not to see a single soul killed, that began my healing, allowed me to see what a bonehead I had been. I have a lot to thank you for Crusade and should you ask it of me, I will gladly scale another." Her words were genuine and honest, but spoken with a smile, not meant to be taken too seriously.

"My time away from Glaciem was more to help myself move on than anything. Elyas was my soul mate and when I lost him... I just... I lost everything that had made me, well me. At the time, I buried my feelings and came to Glaciem with the mindset of a mindless drone. I threw myself into meaningless tasks, I tried to forget about the incident instead of facing it, accepting it as I should have done. When the volcano erupted and the land annihilated, I was left alone, with no tasks or duties to occupy my mind and it hit me all at once. I'm better now, but it took some time. I know we may not be the closet of friends, but if you need someone to talk too, or if you just want everyone to shut up and have a companion for a hunt, I'm only a call away. I've heard I can make a halfway decent sparring partner too." Insomnia would wink, a playful gleam entering her obsidian eyes. Life would no longer break her and that was evident in the strength of her tones and the relaxation of her body.

TABLE BY LU ? CODING BY TIFF