Large
build
player
02-27-2015, 05:20 AM

I NEED YOUR LOVE I NEED YOUR TIME
WHEN EVERYTHING IS WRONG
MAKE IT RIGHT I FEEL SO HIGH
I COME ALIVE I NEED TO BE FREE WITH YOU TONIGHT I NEED YOUR LOVE

Voltage's easy smile would never fade, even as his brother brought up the fact that there has to be opposites within their family of connections. Silence would follow for a moment as he let the concept sink in before his easy smile spread into another boyish grin. "Well, yes." He said with a gentle nod. "In a world of balance there has to be opposites. Take Fire and Water for example. Or the Sun and the Moon." And yet Solaris and Selini were probably closer to each other than any of the other family members, even himself and Glacier. But he sighed softly, turning his eyes towards the sky for a moment. "But when Lava and Ocean meat, it creates Land...Earth." He said softly, turning to look at Terrae, smiling knowingly. "In a world of balance there has to be opposites, but even those opposites have positive connections, and it is up to us as a family to ensure the negative connections never unravel the positives." They as a family must work together to ensure their survival as a coherent bond, and Voltage would ensure of that. Energy was connected to bountless things, after all.

"I take that as a compliment, brother, you're quite intelligent yourself." He said with a gentle laugh when Terrae compared their thinking. But his mind turned back to their family, and the idea of ensuring that they all remain as close as they were. For what world would there be if there was no moon in the sky. They could not exist if one should leave.. "Tell me, brother, what do you think of a pack?" He said softly. It had been an idea he and Glacier had been mulling over for quite a while, and he felt it was time to start talking about it. "And by that I mean...how would you feel if Glacier and I were to make a home here permanent, and make our family official in these lands. Do as wolves do?" In a way a pack could be closer then blood. It was a coherent machine that worked to ensure survival. They would do good with some structure, and jobs. It got quite boring doing nothing but playing and exploring all day. "Would you support it?

"Speech!"

Voltage Elementas