Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Voltage continued to try and pull himself from the thick...thicket. He knew he would look more like a porcupine when he was done, and that wouldn't be fun to sleep in. Serefina, if she was at home, would be given the job to pluck every thorn and branch from his fur. Yeah, that was a good punishment. He grinned (slightly evil-y) to himself. All of a sudden a soft voice spoke from the undergrowth, and Voltage jumped. Wide stormy eyes turned in her direction as he swallowed slightly, trying to regain his composure. He cleared his throat as he registered her words before he broke out, once more, into his boyish grin. He shifted then to peer into the undergrowth to find her, smiling gently. "Oh little lady, don't you worry." He said with a gentle grin. "I'm not really going to barbeque my sister's butt." He moved to sit on his haunches, groaning inwardly as the plants stuck into him a little further than normal. This place felt so overcrowded to him here, but he could tell that it certainly seemed a good place for a hiding girl. "Did I scare you?" He asked with a gentle voice, all anger he had felt before slipped away as his features twisted in worry. Voltage was truly a gentle creature, even if he strikes hard and fast when need to be. His energy was pure.

"Burn Baby Burn"