right in the eyeball

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-27-2015, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015, 05:47 PM by Lavendel.)
A low growl rumbled in Lavendel's throat as the little goblin laughed at her, acid green eyes narrowing as she spoke. "Du wagst es, mich auslachen, kleine Wesen? Weißt du wer ich bin?" Was the little repulsive creature actually drooling at the dying animal? A low, annoyed noise came from her throat, her white and violet head tilting as she glared at the little creature. At the creatures yapping that it wanted to watch, a smirk appeared on the girl's maw as she stopped, standing in front of the little creature so that he could not see the dying creature anymore. The little creature shrieked that it was there first, and Lavendel gave a small laugh, her voice a dark growl. "I guess you'll have to move then, little goblin. Because I'm here now, and I don't wanna watch the scene with some little creature."  

At the little creature saying that it threw stuff in the death-pit, Lavendel snorted. "What smart wolf would call this a death pit? Honestly, is that the best you could come up with?" A short chuckle came from her again, as she rose to her paws. Even if the little goblin was amusing, even it got tiring after a while. Maybe a few more minutes of bothering it would be good enough.

TRANSLATIONS

Du wagst es, mich auslachen, kleine Wesen? Weißt du wer ich bin? = You dare laugh at me, little creature? Do you know who I am?
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--