Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-27-2015, 11:03 PM

Whilst deciding to follow her, he asked for her plan. Even though she hadn't thought that far, she knew she had to come up with some sort of aim. Hunting wasn't just the hunt itself. Without planning and strategising, the hunt wouldn't be as successful as it should. With only one or maybe two wolves hunting, they weren't able to take down one deer. For now she would stick with smaller prey and build on from there if the group increased in size.

"I was thinking to go on a walk while trying to find scents from smaller creatures. Once I have my scent, I can track it down quietly and finish it without a chase." Her explanation spilled from her lips while she continued her smooth wander. Because of her slight inexperience, there wasn't another worthy plan her mind could come up with that didn't involve larger hunting groups. Mentally, she was cringing after every word she spoke. Although in the back of her mind she knew her father would never criticize her choices, she only hoped she would impress him with such thinking.

"Speech"