gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-28-2015, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2015, 12:42 AM by Esarosa.)
Esarosa had allowed herself to drift into a sleepy haze, her eyes mere slits of jade as she relaxed in the water on this hot summer day. The soft but tantalizing sounds of the environment blocked out the sounds of someone approaching. When a voice disrupted the steady sound of the flowing stream, Esa's emerald eyes flew open and she scrambled to her paws. Her claws scrabbled on the smooth, slick stones, causing her to stumble and thrash awkwardly in the water until she was able to regain her balance. Thoroughly embarrassed and caught off guard, she felt even more flustered as she was addressed as "little one" while clearly making a fool of herself. She didn't know how to respond. Annoyance sparked within her and she wanted to react irritably, but at the same time she was desperate for interaction - the lady seemed genuine, and Esa did not really want to agitate her if they could be friends rather than enemies.

Trying to collect herself, the young femme looked to the dual coloured eyes of the other, an uncommon trait in her experience. Blinking, she glanced to the water. With a half-smile, Esarosa  muttered, "Well, I wasn't really... because I left home... but I guess now I'm found.." she was trying to be clever but it came out quietly and awkward, her social practice at an all-time low. Clearing her throat and giving a flick of her ebony tail, she looked up again, trying to muster a little more confidence. "Oh, I'm Esarosa," she stated. Her name; it was something she could easily confirm without second-guessing herself. She supposed she could also ask for the fae's name without appearing stupid. "So... your name is..?" she questioned, which still managed to come out somewhat awkwardly.