ardent

Stunning Lights Don't Effect Me

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2015, 12:54 AM

The other would take his time acknowledging him but when he did the other pup would look at nothing but his eyes, speaking in a blunt way. “Why should you care?” Care? It wasn’t so much a matter of caring as simply stating an opinion. Einarr would breathe out some, though not in anger. The way the other spoke just seemed to confirm Einarr’s suspicions that he seemed to understand how the older male felt. That the world sucked, and no one really cared. The mocha and chocolate boy would sit, his gaze turning out over the water, rather than holding that gaze. His ears would perk some, his expression a far more solemn then it should have been for a pup his age.

“I don’t really care about the specifics, if you want me to be truthful with you. I’m just fascinated someone else seems to know the same sort of pain I hold. In a way its kind of nice to know I’m not alone in seeing the darkness of this world... Yet sad at the same time.” Einarr would close his eyes, a bit of a bitter smile on his face. “But while we’re here... We can always see what the other knows, if you’re interested. I know I’m not a friend, probably won’t ever really be, but sometimes a bit of company is nice, right?” He was being surprisingly talkative too. The male would open his red-violet eyes and look back at the other pup. How would he respond?

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen