Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-28-2015, 01:06 AM

The girl would introduce herself as Absinthe, or Abby as her... Mothers and sister seemed to call her. The fact the child had two mothers seemed strange to Lior as well, and she would watch this innocent child as she spoke. She seemed easily distracted, perhaps looking for fish or something out here. They could get caught within the grasses quite possibly and make easy pickings. The female would breathe out, surprise when the girl turned back to her and posed a question of her own. It seemed she was genuinely curious about what brought the gray girl out here.

“I came out here to explore the South a little more. I’ve been staying in the same place for a really long time.” The female would pause, deciding to ask the child something outright. “Are your parent’s near here? It’s really not safe for a little one like you to be out here all alone. You could very easily get hurt by someone...” Mind would trail to her little brother Espirit. At least he was safe at home with Anais and her older adopted son, Lebrah.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn