Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-28-2015, 01:09 AM

She gave a short reply, finding the lands simply lovely. He was more adjusted to his brother's way of responding with complicated and deep answers. Then again, what more could she say? The inquiry was returned back to himself, of which a reply he had already formed in his mind. He found the lands more than lovely, more than any words could describe. Even though he was yet to gain the opportunity to travel across continent, from what he had seen and experienced the earth wasn't just a home. It was his element.

"Despite my home being different from what I'm used to, I have grown to appreciate all landscapes in their shapes and forms." His words were melodious and carefree like leaves caught in the wind. A chocolate gaze cast itself across the waters, looking out upon the beach he proudly called home. Head turned once more to rest his softened eyes on the sable dove, matching a ravishing smile and intrigued optics. If he had given enough hints, perhaps the female may be able to sense his strong connection with the earth.

"I never knew anyone other than family in my previous home." This was, in fact, a positive point with his new life. Although he had been surrounded by kin in his earlier years, he behaved no differently around strangers. His confidence and articulation mirrored the same ways he behaved with family.