size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-28-2015, 12:34 PM

After all that, all she had said and tried to do to get him to talk to her, all he could say was that he was sorry. It stung way more than she thought it would, the force of it making her fall back to her rump with a thud. Eyes were cast away from him, lower lip quivering as she fought against her tears. But as she glanced back over at her brother she saw the set of his shoulders, the slight drooping of his ears. Was he... upset? Sniffling, she padded forward and tried to tug on one of his ears, pulling on the appendage slightly. "Please tell me what's going on in that head of yours," she whispered, purple depths misty with unshod tears. It was hard to read him, it always had been really difficult to understand that boy. While Mercy was good at trying to hide her emotions, often they were displayed much more clearly on her face. But his? It was so hard to read past that stony look. "Revenge please, you're all I have left in this world. Don't shut me out, whatever you do, please don't shut me out." There was panic in her voice, her breath hitching in her throat as she buried her nose into the side of his neck. Her eyes squeezed shut as the tears started to flow, sniffling as she pressed herself further into his coat. Her wounds were forgotten about, bloody chest pressing into her brothers soft fur. She tried to push herself as close to him as she could, her paws shoving against the earth. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." she cried, head shaking back and forth as she tried to press it even tighter against his neck.

""

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.