Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Evelyn
02-28-2015, 04:14 PM

He had come to meet her half way, his paw lifting her chin to look up at him. When she did, Glacier would be looking down at the biggest, widest ember eyes with a puppy dog look to them. Her lower lip quivered, pouting face searching his. She didn't even smile at his teasing tone, but she did not the concern in it. Did he really not understand? She was silent for a long moment, that puppy dog look devouring her fire. "I thought you would be disappointed in how I acted... and disappointing you is like kicking a puppy," she said softly, her voice wavering slightly. Truly it would break her heart if he was disappointed in her. She could deal with anger, hell she was the queen of fighting fire with fire. But that? Nope, she just really couldn't handle it. Falling to her rump with a soft thud, she kept looking up at Glacier. "I did run away and say some pretty mean things..." she added, a soft whine leaving her lips. She had regretted them almost as soon as she had said them, watching her siblings shy way from her like that. She really didn't get along great with a lot of her family, but it didn't mean that she loved them any less. "They must all hate me."

"Talk" "You" Think