Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-28-2015, 04:27 PM

He would see a strangers face on Sere's body, with the quivering lip and wide, liquid eyes would meet his and he could almost see her fire putter and burn out before him and he wanted to drag her towards him and envelope her in a hug, he also wanted her to berate him toss her head back and look like she owned the world. Sere and her temper and fire might be infuriating sometimes, but he would never ever wish her to be another way. But his concern would lessen when at last she spoke, and a startled laugh would escape him. “Your calling me the kicked puppy right now?” he teased her, and leaning forward he nuzzled the smaller wolves forehead.

“You did, Sere, but I wasn't upset with you, I was upset with me that I helped the actions come about that in the end upset you” he admitted gently as the Titan pulled back once more, to take in her expressions as they spoke. “No one hates you Sere, now, I think this pout is belittling of a queen.” he told her with teasing sternness as his moved his paw to gently swipe it against his cheeks, like he could wipe away her expression.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn