ardent

Sweet Nothing [Open]

Octavian

gems
size
build
player
02-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Octavian then sat down on his haunches as he listened to Ghost's reply. Time went by and so did chances. He knew there would be plenty but the opportunity slipped further and further away. Each moment made the emotions become more distant but the male would not let them go until they were pulled from his grasp and far out of reach. He still had a hold on them yet but it seemed to be pulling away ever so slightly and slowly. It wasn't sudden but he knew he had time but the action had to take place sooner or later.

He kept still and watched Ghost with his white eyes as she stated her opinion on the two. Oh how the tug was becoming stronger and he would have to take action.

As for Ghost she said she had no knowledge and described her memories as broken.

"I don't think they are that broken if you are able to remember me as I have so."

He stood up and walked over to the femme as he swished his tail as he moved closer. It was ok to get closer for a close conversation wasn't it? He smiled at his failed attempt of thinking of a good reason to move closer but his mistakes would fade as did more come into view. He then sat back down next to her and ontinued his own reply.

"It isn't the brains or the looks of a wolf that makes them perfect, it is the heart. And if that is broken too....then I would like to fix it." he said as he ended the sentence as he gently touched his nose to her ear.

The brute waited as he was not sure how she would react. Good, bad, perhaps something different but it was still killing him with the suspense. But he would take it and the male would wait a life time to hear what she had to say in return. He knew he had done it as he grasped the emotions with one last final tug and he had done it. They then spread all over him as his heart warmed and a charming smile appeared on his muzzle as his calm white eyes focused on the femme beside him.