Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-28-2015, 07:44 PM

Good... So he was no pack wolf. Rainbow would allow her raised fur, her edge, to come down. Still his words irked her some. Little lady? Why, she was bigger than he was! But the woman would not speak on the matter, deciding to hold her tongue. Her sharp eyes would go over his form, taking him in, making sure that he was sincere. No, he didn’t seem as though he would be a threat. At least not outright. Though one wrong move towards any of the Died babies and she would be on him like a hawk. But the statement that she seemed scared did catch Rainbow offguard, and she would blow a soft snort of agitation.

"I am not afraid, Voltage Elementas. I am wary, making sure that you are not of my sworn enemy." Her words were cool. "I am no damsel in distress either. I have killed wolves far bigger than you for sport." The female would narrow her eyes, puffing out her chest some. "They call me Rainbow Syndrome, if you've need of a name. Why are you here, Voltage, if you are not tracking me?" She would not mention the children, just on the off chance he might still be lying to her.

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno