gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
03-01-2015, 04:18 PM

Phoebe smiled and was pleased that he would like for her to hold a fight training. She knew it was going to be beneficial not only for him, but for the entire pack. They had been sitting idly by for too long. When he spoke again she would listen to his advice with interest and would nod in understanding. It was hard for her to accept at times that maybe her children weren't just like her. When she was young she sought out anyone and everyone to talk to or play with, but her daughters didn't seem as interested in that kind of thing as much.

She smiled and added, "I'm sure you'll see them at the training at least. It'll be good for them to meet their cousins I think." She rose to her paws after that, giving her coat a little shake to loosen up any dust stuck to it. "I've very much enjoyed talking to you, Thanatos, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you again soon. Don't be a stranger, feel free to come talk whenever you like. But, for now, I better go do my patrol." With a small dip of her head she smiled and turned to walk toward the border to go do the patrol and renew the scent markers. She felt a little better about this pack now that she knew at least one of its members seemed to care. One was better than none.

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think