Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-01-2015, 05:52 PM

Keeping her guard up, Salym listened as the male drew a bit closer. She lowered herself a bit more at each step in preparedness. "Oh, I want nothing." Salym heard and lifted her ears a bit higher from being flattened to her skull. Her fur was still standing up along her spine, and she was now directly looking at the male with her blind eyes, doing her best to keep him in front of her and listening frantically for any sudden movements from him. She kept her teeth slightly bared when she listened to the next set he spoke. "From you, at least. In general terms, I want everything." She wasn't sure how to take that. Was it a joke or what? She lowered her guard a bit when it seemed as though the male was smiling. "What do you want, lovely?" She listened and believed about as much as she could and put trust in this stranger that he wasn't going to end up ripping her throat out. She sat back on her haunches, her ears constantly twitching. "I... I'm not sure." She spoke, softer and less harsh this time.

Her ears picked up as she faced in his general direction, listening to see what he was going to do next. Hearing his words, she tilted her head a little bit. He was actually saying sorry for not introducing himself. This confused her. Where she came from, you never introduced yourself unless you were in a pack or you were about to kill someone. She curiously lowered her head a little bit and blinked with her blank blind stare in his general direction and nodded to him slightly. "I'm Salym.." She spoke calmly, but still had an underlying hint of confusion and distrust.

"SPEAK!"
THOUGHTS

Art by Skylark
[Image: salymbanner_by_lovelyskylark-d8jyuaa.png]