Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Nagendra
03-01-2015, 09:52 PM
For the judge: I forgot to note this last post, but I asked Croa which shoulder Lavendel had gone for last round, so that’s why I had that specification in there :]

His teeth found flesh, but the female managed to break away and step back, denying him a grip on her. He would use the opportunity to reorient himself, evening the distance between his legs to retain a steadfast balance. Limbs remained bent slightly, his tail hanging behind him to prepare for assisting in steering. His head hung down level with his shoulders, and his chin tipped down a bit to protect his throat. Eyes stayed narrowed and ears folded, and shoulders rolled forward to scrunch his scruff. His opponent would begin to move again, starting to circle him. He would turn himself to follow her movements, teeth bared. She charged again, and again he would lurch back and duck closer to the ground, almost instinctively. Her teeth would clip into his right shoulder blade, leaving behind moderately deep lacerations of medium length. This time, the ebony beastling would whip around, turning his body clockwise to pull himself away from her grip and try to reposition himself a little better. In addition, he would attempt to dispatch a sharp bite to the right side of the other wolf’s face, hoping to cut across her eye and the otherwise soft flesh of the face.

Cesar vs Lavendel for Dominance
Round 2/2

*Cesar's antics can quickly turn from innocent to hostile.