ardent

The Power You're Supplying -- It's Electrifying!

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Voltage could only grin as her laughter rolled over him. He loved how easy going this Queen seemed to be, and he could certainly see them becoming fast and great friends, perhaps even alliances. He would have to speak to Glacier about that, as they were wanting to stay on the down low. But she certainly was someone he would like to keep around and get to know more. So he grinned and shook his head. "I am only being sincere, darling." He said with a gentle laugh. When she puffed herself up he couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head just slightly. They both seemed to enjoy being childish at times. If they had decided to join a pack instead he would have chosen her home above all others. When she invited him into her land and with a tour he grinned so brightly to her. "That would be just splendid. I'd love to see your home." He said with a bright smile, nodding his head to her. "In return, once my family decide to settle more fully I'd love to invite you to our home. It's small, and to the south, but its my home nonetheless"