I condemn Thee[May]

Tavros

gems
size
build
player
06-06-2013, 02:42 PM
(Scuse me for the lack of table qvq)

The winter here wasn't very cold, not that the male would have felt it anyway. He was glad to be back where he belonged by the one he loved side. Well, almost anyway, as for he really had no care for rank unless he gained it, being beta once before it was a rank he longed for to serve Nnoitra until a new master was passed onto him. Though his eyes still were for the very lord and king he had fallen for. This match would be a good warm up and welcoming party as well, even if he lost. Tavros did not know who he was going up against, there were many new faces, and most of them were probably very capable of taking the rank as second in command. Many would be seeking it for blood lust, but he had seen that before. He simply condemned to what his skills could make. The male stood at the edges of the dirt his golden eyes watching silently like a viper. He was a small male, not very intimidating if you didn't count the large scar along his chest and shoulder. The desert orientated male loved a good fight and loved to torture, so whoever he was sighting he would treat with respect as he always did.

"So the one I am up against goes by the name May, what a lovely attraction." He spoke aloud to himself in a polite monotone. The red wolf lowered his head for a moment and raised it again. He concealed the smile arising at his lips, as he thought of how he was hardly rusty when it came to fighting having been chased around by assassin's until Vriska helped him. Tavros was excited to say in the least. So, he waited happily and patiently.
_____

Defense: N/a
Offense: N/a
Injuries: N/a
Tavros is standing by for the fight.

I'd say we should do around four rounds, but it's up to you ^w^ I look forward to fighting with your character.