gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-01-2015, 11:09 PM
these bitches think they're the shit
 so i send them up shits creek

The younger she-devil seemed a bit on edge with Fayelon's arrival, though as that may be the usual reaction to such confrontations, this onyx vixen will not tolerate difficult and catty attitudes. But thankfully Faye knew how to control her demons, keeping them well at bay and not deeming them any entrance into her already tormented and deranged mind. As she obviously wasn't the largest of fae's, but also not the smallest, she probably didn't come off as a target yet do not let her looks fool you.. she is the devil in disguise when piqued to degrees far past her limit of control and serenity.

With the other female specimens preaching her name in a matter of seconds Fayelon had to try and keep her name in the dark crevice of her minds demented abyss. Esarosa.. She repeated for a short period of time before being snagged away out of her trembling thoughts by the girl's next examination, which held a simple question. Ah yes, name. Taking in an intake of oxygen she exhaled with tidings, all laced in her famous Greek accent. "Names Fayelon, nice to meet you Esarosa."