gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
03-01-2015, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015, 11:38 PM by Esarosa.)
The vixen's voice had a nice ring to it, an accent Esarosa had never heard before. As she watched the lady's face, she tried to gauge what she was thinking, but it was difficult to tell. It almost seemed like she struggled with the interaction as well, but in a way Esa didn't understand. She did not know what was below the surface of Fayelon. Shaking the water from her dripping pelt, Esa allowed her tail to wave in the air in more relaxed matter. "Nice to meet you, Fayelon," she said, trying to forget her embarrassment and be glad someone was talking to her at all. Tilting her head, she wondered about Faye. Was she also just a lonely traveler, or did she have somewhere to sleep at night, somewhere to call home? Esa wasn't sure she'd want to plant her roots any time soon, but it would be nice to at least know someone living in the area.

"So Fayelon, where do you come from?" she asked curiously, stepping up out of the water but not standing too close to the other, "Are you familiar with the lands? I've been traveling for several moons, so I'm new here." The cool breeze ruffled her ebony coat as she stood just at the water's edge, relieving the stifling heat she had felt earlier. It would be nice when the sun went down beyond the horizon, then she could truly relax. She wondered what Fayelon planned to do when night fell.