size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-02-2015, 03:33 PM

A soft sigh was whispered between his lips as she started to groom him more, although his ears fell slightly back. He had done this to all of them, without even asking how they felt. Should he have talked to Motif again before he made the choice to banish their sister? Unsure, his front legs cross in front of him as his head rested on them. Whatever the case was, he knew that he needed Motif now more than ever. Looking back up at her, he scooted a bit further away to put her grooming to an end. He knew that he hadn't even spoken to Shai since she had brought the male here, saying that he was here for their daughter. Eyes inspected hers, and he knew that she cared for this man. "I... I want to try getting closer to Shai. For you, and for Shaye," he said softly, pausing to think of what she had to say about that. "and I need you now more than ever. Motif... will you be my Kashkar?" It wasn't the rank that she once held, but it was still pretty high up there. He needed her support, her guidance, even more than he had realized. Yellow eyes met her same coloured gaze, waiting on baited breath for her answer.

"Speech"