gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-06-2013, 04:20 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

the call was answered with promptness that jupiter was extremely grateful, and she vowed that she would from then on out answer any call on her border as quickly as her body would allow it. had she been forced to wait much longer she was certain that the pain alone would drive her insane. she forced her head upwards so she could look at her savior, finding that she bore no herbs or items for healing. a slight bit of irritation crossed her conscience, but somehow rationality swept in. the lass had no way of knowing what she'd come on to, let alone have the time to grab supplies if she were a healer.

though the words sounded as if she were underwater, she heard them, and the woman introduced herself as the alpha, which piqued jupiter's interest as she had thought a male ruled these lands, but now wasn't the time for guesswork. "jupiter, alpha of ludicael," she managed, voice guttural with the pain, chuckling at the irony of her situation. she accepted her offer readily. "yes, please." she made an attempt to get up but her legs felt weak still, and mercury was no use as far as support went. loathing the feeling of weakness but not wishing to risk falling and harming the pups, she glanced up at Chrysanthe, forcing her breathing to an even pace. she'd have to rely on the young lady for relative support if she wished to go anywhere, let alone past the borders.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.