hold me to the light, let me shine

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
03-02-2015, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015, 07:46 PM by Nyx.)

Though she knew it was erratic, she felt suddenly possessive over the small stash of lavender that she had collected. Her eyes would shift as she eyed the pile that lay at her paws, though quickly she looked back to the male that had approached her. There was nothing in her posture that might've been registered as her trying to be dominant, though for a moment she seemed a bit confused and slightly bewildered. But slowly she found herself relaxing, a slight smile appearing on her features at his words. He was related to Novel, which made him family in an off-handed sense; and she knew any family of Novel's was a friend to her and she had no reason to be wary of him.

"I'm Ara," she introduced herself, her words still somewhat wary. "Novel Destruction is my mate." Though she didn't know how he might react to the news, if he knew Novel well at all or not, it seemed the best way to explain her connection to Threar to him. "You don't seem odd at all," she admitted with a shake of her head. He'd stunned her into silence for a moment, but that wasn't difficult to do with her. "It's really nice to meet you, FĂ©licien." Her words were genuine and she felt a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she watched him, happy to meet more of her wife's family.