Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Yurella had given a small chuckle. She was not sure if she would ever really receive a mate, but, she did wish for a pup at least. Her optics shifted over to her brother, a small smile had appeared upon her face before giving a small sigh, "I have had a few males come and speak with me when I was exploring, but none that seemed to take a liking to me at the moment, so I am not really sure if I will find that special someone someday." She spoke and kept the small smile upon her face before looking over to the sky.

"Before I had come to Alacritia, I had adopted this she-pup that I happened to come across a couple years before we would meet again. She had lost her parents after some wild cat had come and killed her parents, the poor thing was skin and bone and would not eat anything I gave her. About a week after meeting her, she just didn't wake up," Yurella gave a small sigh and hung her head, "I was horrified and sad that I could not help her in time, but, she seemed to have missed her parents and I tried everything I could to help her, but it was too late."