Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-03-2015, 09:35 PM
There came a quick confirmation. This was Revenge he was speaking with. Word on the street was that this was also Mercy's sibling, which made this encounter quite interesting and potentially awkward. Did this man know of the steamy encounter between Kyarst and Mercy? If he did, how much did he know? It didn't seem as if he was ticked off, so Kyarst could rightfully assume he either didn't know, or didn't know who Mercy had been with - which was best for Kyarst. He found himself roused back to reality as Revenge questioned his own name. "Yes, Kyarst Armada." the surname probably wasn't necessary but he tagged it on anyway. It couldn't hurt for Revenge to know who he was. Revenge went on to name himself a healer, which answered Kyarsts' previous curiosities. That was why he was not on the battlefront, because he wasn't a fighter after all. "I'm quite sure i'll be seeing a lot of you then, I'm not exactly the cautious type." It was true, there was rarely a day that went by in which he didn't injure himself in some way. He wasn't accident prone so much as careless and fearless. Pain fascinated him, and activities that revolved around potential injury were his favorites. Emerald gaze met golden as he realized what must have brought the man here. "Forgive me, I seem to have drank up this pool of water. Why don't we find another?" He knew of a few areas where water might be found, and it would help them both to cool down if they were moving rather than sitting still in the blazing sun. His tail batted lazily behind him as he pivoted in the direction of the nearest water source he knew of - another puddle like this, but larger and suitable for more than one wolf. "There should be one this way if someone else hasn't beaten us to it." He took a tentative step forward, making sure the man truly did want to go with him.

"SPEAK"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.