size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
03-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Hati hadn't lost hope for a war, though his mood was darkening and his paws twitched restlessly upon the earth as the wait continued to draw on and on. And then a figure appeared, and Hati perked up. Saliva pooled on his tongue but eagerness turned quickly to outrage when the figure resolved into that of a child. We come ON. A second child quickly join the first. What was this shit? "Are they sending their children out to face us because they are too frightened?" He rumbled to daegmar. Valentine stepped forward to speak with the brats. At first Hati just flowered silently into the trees but he wasn't a complete idiot. The glance valentine had thrown him made it clear what the young alpha was doing. Yeah he could play along. Kids probably wouldnt even recognise him without his cool mask on. Maybe it would draw out mummy and dada. Placing a paw against his shaggy chest the scarred male solemnly intoned "If my Mama had abandoned me because she didnt want to fight to protect me," which she had actually, more than once... the bitch.... "my feelings would be hurt. Its just not fair is it?"
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!