build
player
Anais
03-04-2015, 12:44 AM
I'M GUNNA PICK UP THE PIECES
AND BUILD A LEGO HOUSE
›if things go wrong we can knock it down‹

Walk | Talk | Think

She pulled him back somewhat quickly from the reverie he had fallen into, though he recovered well enough. Gale matched his smile with one just as understanding, though it quickly widened further in unabashed amusement as Voltage joked. Oh yes, there was that little phobia he had of those storms. She should have known better than to think he had control over them; they never would have been around him otherwise. "I think they just like seeing you jump," she teased gently. It would have been her own reason for spooking him as the thunder did.

He commented upon the little mound of dark sand that he had crushed and then thanked her with a nuzzle. Gale closed her eyes as she leaned into her brother's touch, tucking her forehead against his shoulder. "Aw, Flash, don't get sappy," she joked as she drew back, grinning. He was hardly senseless; he was the total opposite, full of sense and senses and always effect by both. It was what made him her energetic, excitable brother, and she hardly wanted him to think he needed to thank her for tolerating him.

An apology followed his thanks, now regarding the decision he and Glacier had made to move here to this beach. Of course Gale expected it was Serefina's outburst which had made him feel sorry about it at all - she had such a way of making a scene when she was feeling out of sorts - and Gale was quick to ease Voltage's mind. "No apologies, I actually like it here," she answered, watching as he went about rebuilding the little mound of sand he had destroyed a moment ago. "I trust you guys. You aren't going to make stupid decisions if they involve us." Of them all, and despite his eccentric manner, she knew Voltage and their cautious Glacier would never steer them wrong.

She fell silent a moment, merely watched, before she scooted a paw forward, taking sand with it, and added it to one side of the mound Voltage was working on, trying to build up the side and help though he had not asked.