gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-04-2015, 10:23 AM

Leo made his way through the Mangroves, his paws causing ripples and quiet sloshes as he padded through the ever present water. He was finally beginning to settle into the concept of pack life. Of course he had been born into this life and had even thought about seeking it out before he found out his mother was ruling again, but it was still an adjustment to the freedom his days as a loner had provided. It had been quite the change, but one he had welcomed.

His ears perked and a smile touched his lips when a breeze wafting through the Mangrove trees brought his mother's scent to him. He turned his path toward the scent and soon enough he spotted her pale form lounging among the roots. His smile widened as he moved toward her and leaned down so he could nuzzle her cheek affectionately. "Hello, Momma. It looks like you've found yourself a comfortable spot." He chuckled softly and settled onto his haunches, glad to take advantage of the dry land and be free of the water if even for a moment. "How are you? I feel like I haven't really gotten to talk to you since I arrived."

"Talk" "You" Think