gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-04-2015, 11:05 AM

He smiled with a little amusement when she asked if that meant she was going to go home with her. It was an adorable gesture, one he was willing to chalk up to a pup not really knowing what they're talking about, until she said that she didn't know where her family was. His smiled was replaced with a concerned frown. It was really a miracle that she had survived this long with her fear of water and all. He didn't know what to do. She didn't have anywhere to go, but he couldn't just leave her here.

He sighed softly and smiled, peering down at the pale, gray masked girl. He knew his mother would welcome her. She was a softie for pups... just like he was. He chuckled softly and leaned down to kiss her forehead reassuringly. "Weeeeeell, I suppose you could come home with me. My family is very, very nice. I'm sure they're going to love you. But there is a lot of water where I live. It's all very shallow water, and very still though. Would you be okay with that?" He peered at her curiously, wondering if she would be able to over come her fear so she could come live in Fiori with him and his family.

"Talk" "You" Think